Living in New York City requires a different kind of attitude towards surroundings than living in any other city of the world. This city has a different civic environment. You need to be well aware of culture and history of different corners of the city when you move around. Dazzled by the different color scheme of the neon signs, impressed by the scientific propaganda and advertising, or falling a prey to the ever tight schedule and hence rushing for the nearest available shops may make you rue for the period the thing you purchased gets consumed. Don’t panic, never rush and the best approach to get things done in New York is through the reliable, time tested artists and service providers. This is especially true if you’re looking for an artistic tailor nyc.
Here are a few great tailors, who are all-rounders, be it classic or ultra-modern fashion designing.
- The Tailoring Room, 42 Clinton Street, Lower East Side
- Nelson Tailor Shop, 170 Rivington Street, Lower East Side
- Alteration Shop, 1 W 34th Street, Midtown West
- Orchard Express, 136 Orchard Street, Lower East Side
- Beyond Bespoke Alterations, 45 W 46th Street, Midtown West
- Alba Dry Cleaner & Tailor, 140 Nassau Street, Financial District